Monday, March 15, 2010

Love Killer

My memory:Ah..memories...it makes U feel pain,sorrow,happy,angry and
many more.So does anyone knows what is My ''Love Killer''?I guess no.
My Love Killer is a certain someone...(here comes the flashbacks xD)...The day
that she took away my heart was 2 months ago...we met outside our class and bla
bla bla we start liking each other...but she had a boyfriend so i was like the 3rd
person...but i didnt care abt it.1 day she said:''I'm waiting for u on Valentine's Day''.(That's what she said)So I waited.....Juz the week b4 Valentine's I asked her:So,what's ur answer?'',she said:''Erm...can u go chase another girl?''I was like
What the F*ck!But why?Well,she said:''I hate seeing u getting tired chasing me ...''.Argh!I was like U freaking Liar....Then i wrote this quote:You stole my heart,
You killed it,You ran...(This is the answer For Tiian,I hope You enjoy it ^^)



No comments:

Post a Comment