Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Maybe Im'ma change Roads

Standing in the middle of the road again
Aw Shucks -.-
Let me explain,
Now I've been very good to a girl in my class
And she's quite good to me too
This decision is her to make
Whether she likes me or not
Then now about Sf...
I'm losing more and more confidence
I've been waiting...
My bro once said
If the girl really likes you
She will automatically accept
There is nothing about study,study,study
Sf said she wants to study
Cause this year we have PMR,UEC and Graduation Exam
I know it's a lot of stress,
But you can count on me
I won't disturb you when you're studying.
I know that once a girl said I love you
She means it,deeply in her heart
But when a boy said it,
Maybe it's fake
I know boys are flower heart-ed
But some boys mean it
They take their love seriously
They won't let anything happen to their love
They will protect even it means
Dying for their love...
Cause when your 15
and somebody tells you
they love you
You gotta believe them(Taylor Swift's fifteen)
So would you make a decision
Can you trust me
I guess this is up to you...

No comments:

Post a Comment