Sunday, March 21, 2010

I can't believe it,every time a message called mobico was sent to my phone,it will steal rm3.50 from my phone!I really can't believe it!That's why my phone money always kurang.....Oh man.
Now about my neighbor's sister-Ruffa Lim xD:Yesterday I went swimming with my neighbor again.So we finish swimming then we pergi makan steamboat then bla bla bla...Then we're in the car and then she on the radio...So the music was Tik Tok from Ke$ha(nice song xD).And then suddenly she went crazy and Dancing.Me and my neighbor was like:''Hey,Stop dancing like a crazy baboon u B*tch!''.But she won't stop dancing!Then my neighbor went mad and he started screaming at her:''Shut Up U crazy wacko(in chinese).And the after a few screams,she finally stopped.Phew~~~
P.S. their sister ShaSha Lim's driving skills are so damn cuckoo man!She drives too fast!Almost got an heart Attack...Good thing it didn't happen~phew.

No comments:

Post a Comment