Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My Love For You

Teenage life=Love,Couples,Relationships,Fall in Love,Get together,Break up and many more...So how's ur love life?Ar..mine is still stable although she doesn't want a boyfriend,but I'm alright.I dare to chat with her on MSN and SmS, but i have the courage to talk to her in school==,what a drag.Now damn in love with this song ''Down'' by Jay Sean.Its freaking awesome guys!Go youtube and check the piano verison of ''Down''buy David sides,You'll love it ^^.Returned back to school,don't feel like studying at all ==,man today was such a boring day except getting back with friends...Ah nuts I have to survive the exam,plus my maths sure fail...I hate private Chinese schools!!!I wish I was in New Zealand right now with my best friend,how we wish I was there *Sobs*...By the way,kinda getting lonely all of a sudden...wish my neighbor would come...

No comments:

Post a Comment