Friday, March 26, 2010

Today's life

Ah poop ==,I have courage or guts at all,sheesh....I told her im gonna talk to her today,but it didn't go so well.So I met her on the 2nd recess,then I walk walk walk...Then I saw may of her friends are around her.So i don't dare to go there.Its too embarrassing *cry*....So I failed my mission....But there is always a new goal for me!I'm gonna call her to come out of her class tomorrow!I swear this time I will not fail!Now something meaningful:Love happens everyday in life,you get them form your parents,friends but on rare occasions...Your lover.So those boys and girls out there who wants to chase a girl.boy that you like,please give yourself sometime.Get to understand your lover,get to know her,him more and if you feel its time to tell her/him,then just tell,don't back down,never give up.If she/he rejects you,ask him.her why,and if he/she says maybe she/he will accept you,then just wait,like me,I'm in this kind of situation now,so never give up on love.Add oil to you all out there xD

P.S. must give myself more oil for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment