Thursday, March 25, 2010

Wow,what a nice day for me this morning and yesterday was quite happy too.Lets talk about yesterday,so I met her outside of the school and she was like answering her phone,well I just passed by her and I pointed the phone sign,like pointing a six(your thumb and pinky are the only fingers that are shown outside).And she smiled at me back!I was the happiest guy on earth that day xD.I met her today in school,and I waved hi to her,and she smiled back,but its not a very clear smile so I thought she didn't see I waved at her.So i texted her and ask:Why didn't reply my hi."But she said:''I smiled at you".So I was like oh...Well I'm very happy to see her ^^,haha and today was quite exciting,I corss over the sky bridge with Sexy Lau,and I was like OMG,his cologne(men perfume) was too nice,you can smell it anywhere he is.I was like following his tail ==,and we've just kept walking walking bla bla bla....After we're down the bridge he walked another direction and I walked another direction.So I didn't see where he went.

No comments:

Post a Comment