Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Difficult Decision

The hardest thing yet...Which girl should I choose?The once I loved or The 1 I'm chasing?
Maybe the 1 I once loved before wants me back.
I'll have to wait till after September then the 1 I'm chasing will only start a relationship.
So should I wait patiently or should I just go for the 1 I once love?
I've been thinking for almost 3 days,and I still can't choose...
I need advice from my best friends and
those who were experienced is this kind of situation...
I once think that"Love needs patience''
But I'm not the patience type...
Even though I can wait
But my mind is still spinning
It's like there's a Tornado in my head
Spin and Spin=GG-ED(From my best friend Kwang Hooi)
All I can say is:''Just follow your instincts,Dante,just follow your instincts.''

No comments:

Post a Comment