Friday, April 9, 2010

Shocking news for myself

Shocking news!Shocking news!So I got 60 for my history(not shocking),the next period is the most creepiest class after exam for me~English class!Yes,English...I was so excited to see my exam paper!!So damn freaking excited!When the teacher called my name,I rushed out to take my paper,Then I looked at my marks~OMG 62.5/70 !!!Wow,then I went checking on my rivals' papers and my marks are the highest in my class!!!!!!!!!Oh ya!!*victory dance*~.~ Yeah!When i returned to my class,my friends told me that teacher had marked wrongly on 1 question and I've got 1 mark to earn!Yeah!I rushed down to The ELC and told teacher~Then I counted 63.5/70 x100%=91 !!!Yeppy!!!And chinese class too...I thought my paper sure fail,but it turned out to be 64.5!I was shocked again!WooHoo~~~~~~My chinese,my chinese ,my chinese 64.5,64.5*singing*..Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment