Thursday, April 8, 2010

I'm getting Famous~!

I'm getting famous,I'm getting famous nenenenepupu *Doing my victory dance*,Lol,I'm getting famous!!!Just because I commented alot on her profile pic and Bang!I'm famous the next day~~~So I passed by her class yesterday and someone from their class keep calling my name:'Eh Yuan Han,Yuan Han.'Then today I was standing outside my class and their class was going to start their Eng classes so they changed class and some look down and they just kept looking at me,then they started to whisper*psss...**pssss....*,I was like Stop looking at me -.-,stop it!After I finished my PMR lesson I went down to the Kemahiran Hidup classes and just walk by then suddenly*stop*,I looked stared at her and she looked at me...Then she turned and look back again,we were on the ''eye to eye' mode *zapping each other* Then I walked away to prevent form disturbing her -.-,and I was like Rotfl(rolling on the floor laughing).Ahhh....another beautiful moment that I can't forget~

No comments:

Post a Comment