Friday, May 28, 2010

JJ and KH's house

Yesterday was such a Freaking Fun Day!
The last Day of our exam and guess what,
many of use went Jusco(obvious)
All went there walk walk
Sing Sing
Bla Bla
So me and my 3 friends had 1 room
We sang a lot of songs.
The fun part is that we were not singing
We were screaming out the lyrics
Lol,me and my friend KH
sang the song baby twice
keep 走音.But we sang till
Like we were drunk.
Keep walking out to go to other's room
Sing Sang Sung
Bli Ble Bla
After We sang finish
We went out
Walk
Then I saw her with her friends
OMG,she was so hot!
Quite childish too playing those coin cars
-.-,but she was freaking hot!
My eyes burnt wildly.
But I didn't get to look at her for a long time.
Went out of JJ
Go CC
Dota keep lose -.-
Though our teamwork very pro in early game
But late Game....
2 words-GG
Haha Nevermind.
After we finished,
Went to KH's house
Shower then poker
Then Sleep.
Midnight Kh kept snoring
So cute lol.

1 comment: