Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I hate Mobico!

Today was a happy and mad day for me.The Happy thing is that I get to act in my drama club's big performance =D,the bad thing is just behind that:~Argh!Kena scold again!WTF the message named mobico strikes my phone again!I deleted the message as fast as I can but turn out to be a disaster for me...Well,let me explain:So I was in school and just finished my club activity.Then I on my phone to see wether got message or not.So the message name mobico was there and i deleted it,to prevent from stealing money from my phone,but it still steals money from my phone ==,so when I got in my car I told my dad about this again.Then he took me to the shop and bla bla bla I told the uncle i deleted the message,then he gave me some instructions to stop this from happening.So me and my dad got back in the car again,and he starts scolding me about this....bla bla bla I was so damn freaking frustated about this!He keeps scolding:''You shoudn't had deleted it!You shouldn't had deleted it!''.I fought back:''Hey!You think I wanted this to happen?''.Then he said something about tracing this freaking message and bla bla bla,and he got frustated and now his like a small kid,acting mad like that.I ahte you Mobico!!

7 comments:

  1. hye..may i know how did u stop it from stealing ur money?coz i faced the same problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hye..may i know how did u stop it from stealing ur money?coz i faced the same problem.please email me at nutdaus@yahoo.com.my.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi... i also have the same prob everytime it sents it will steal ur credit RM4.. u juz need to send STOP(space)ALL to 33370

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are a life saver.. i had no idea where rm6 going every month.. thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doesn't work at all

    ReplyDelete